Sunday, May 25, 2014

Repeat Park Wildlife Abusers - Caught and Cited!

I know I have the ongoing post Gallery of Offenders, but in some instances I will be making stand alone posts, because its necessary to highlight this misbehavior and often the arrogance that goes with it.

Finally I was able to get these People Cited!  Other regulars have reported them to me, many, many times.   I have only seen them a couple times, but it was brief and has not been recently, even though they go to Lloyd Lake daily.  I have told them, "Your Dogs need to be Leashed" and "Your Dogs shouldn't be in the Lake".  They just smile and ignore.

Their routine is this:

They arrive and their Two Dogs are let out to run wild.  Chasing and Terrorizing all the Ducks sleeping at the shore into the Water.  The Woman throws a bag of Bagels into the Lake, creating a feeding frenzy.  The Man throws a Ball into the Lake, so the Dogs then jump in and chase the Ducks in the Water!  Like its a F%cking Duck Hunting Club!  This is all very heartbreaking to watch.  

She showed up Friday before last as I was leaving and the routine proceeded.  I took photos and called Park Patrol.  They had no one available at the time, so told me to call the Police (Non-ER #).  They sent someone out right away.  While I was talking to the Officer, the Woman comes by with her Dog Off Leash galloping past, and she waves to the Officer and says, "I'm here everyday!"   I could not believe how pompous!  The Ranger showed up as well and they were Cited.

Please Help Keep the Waterfowl Safe.  If you see these People offending again (or any other Dogs Off Leash/In Lake), Please call Park Patrol and/or the Police.  Let them know they have been Reported and Cited before.





1 comment:

  1. Pompous indeed! Poor Ducks. There is something seriously wrong with these people. They think they are the most intelligent Species. Yet as we all know most Homo Sapiens dumb and such a common species on this planet with 7billion of us. They should show more respect and regard to the other more intelligent species like the WildLife in the Park. Those people should be cited everytime they come there with their dogs off leash. Poor dogs to have to live with such dumb and pompous humans.

    ReplyDelete