Sunday, May 25, 2014

Hillbilly Asshole Fishes in Park Lake! - Caught and Cited!

This post may have had a different title, but when the guy asked how he could find my blog post about him, this is what I told him to search for.  Every word true.

Its an everyday thing in the Park, but Friday was a tough one.  First I drive up to Lloyd Lake and see two People loitering about the edge suspiciously, then I see Orange. Then I saw RED!!!  I couldn't believe my eyes, the closer I got, watching this Asshole with a Fishing Pole, yank the Pole to hook this poor Fish and then grab it out of the Lake and as I approached, his Wife was taking a photo!  I tired to get a pic but was so upset that I didn't get the whole scene and I wanted to get to that side of Lake in time for them to put it back and not repeat.  I still see it in my mind and feel like crying thinking about that Fish gasping for air while this DEMON took a F%cking photo holding it!  I was livid to say the least. I'm still a bit traumatized by seeing this.  I took a photo of them and called the Police straight off.  Then the Park Patrol, who didn't have a Ranger available.  



There were so many things wrong with these People.  For one, their defense was "There are no signs saying we can't".  Hello, its a Lake in a City.  Second, after I told them, they said, "Why?"  Why? Ummm because there are Waterflowl that live on the Lake and can Harmed by any line that may be left or hooks, ... They just looked at me with blank expressions.    Just more People who have no Compassion for Wildlife.  

As they walked out and toward the road, I asked them if that was their car, and told them I was taking a photo of their license plate in case they left before the Police came.  The Woman said, "That's unacceptable".  I had to laugh at her.  Seriously?  Her Husband just hooked a Fish and ripped its mouth taking out the hook and she's telling me what is unacceptable.  I said,"Do I look like I care what you think is unacceptable?"  Their stupidity didn't end there, as the Guy said, He'd wait to talk to the Police. 

The Police showed up and Cited them!  Hope that photo was worth the Fine.




2 comments:

  1. Poor fishy, I hope he's ok....another ignorant issue is that you don't eat goldfish/carp. I am so glad they got cited. I will never understand people and I am kinda glad that I don't understand them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lee- Thank you for your comment. I checked the Lake that day to make sure there was no line or hooks and that the Fish was not surfacing. As well today and there doesn't seem to be any issues with the Fish. Thank you for your concern. I too am glad to not understand that kind of evilness.

    ReplyDelete